Push yourself further in aid of St Mark’s Hospital Foundation with any one of 12 Ultra Challenge Series events in 2020
Are you a regular walker and new to endurance events? Perhaps a seasoned trekker looking for testing adventures? Or even a marathon runner wanting to ‘up’ your distance? Whether it’s along magnificent coastal scenery, or in stunning open countryside, there’s an Ultra Challenge Series event for you.
Walk, Jog or Run at YOUR pace on the Ultra Challenge Series event of your choice. Join 25,000 others of all ages & experience in 2020 for an unforgettable Challenge. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
Choose your challenge from the list below and follow the links for more information, including fundraising options:
- Easter 50 Challenge – 11 April 2020 – CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- Isle of Wight Challenge – 2/3 May 2020 – CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- Jurassic Coast Challenge – 16/17 May 2020 – CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- London 2 Brighton Challenge – 23/24 May 2020 – CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- Lake District Challenge – 13/14 June 2020 – CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- Cotswold Way Challenge – 27/28 June 2020 – CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- Peak District Challenge – 4/5 July 2020 – CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- South West Coast 2 Coast Challenge – 25/26 July 2020 – CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- South Coast Challenge – 29/30 August 2020 – CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- Thames Bridges Trek – 12 September 2020 – CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- Thames Path Challenge – 12/13 September 2020 – CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- Chiltern 50 Challenge – 26 September 2020
Check out the video below to get a taste of what to expect, or click here to watch it on Vimeo.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
- Charity Sponsorship (pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising) or
- Mixed Funding (pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target)
Accurate prices can be found via the individual event links above.
How we will support you
A member of our fundraising team will be available to support you all the way. A Foundation t-shirt will be provided for you to wear during the event.
Interested? Great! Get in touch : )
If you are interested in getting involved, have any questions about any event or the application process, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8235 4092/4044