Work with us and help us raise more money for bowel disease research, education and training.
Our corporate partners help fund vital research & education through sponsorship of our major fundraising events and national campaigns.
Along with unmissable events held at unique locations, we aim to offer the following to our corporate sponsors:
- Sight-tours of our leading research at St Mark’s Hospital with leading consultants and research fellows, demonstrating how your support enables us to fund new surgical techniques
- Dedicated Press & PR coverage & promotion of sponsors in media
- VIP tables and spaces at our annual Awards Dinner
- Dedicated space in marketing material such as our bi-annual Newsletter (5,000 recipients) and our special Dinner Brochure
- Support at a community level through Payroll Giving, Charity of the Year, Spaces for challenge events for corporate teams & more
There are a number of ways in which you can support our events or associate your company with the Foundation. Companies have traditionally supported us through supporting a specific project, Cause Related Marketing or simply through Press and PR Campaigns.
Network Rail supports St Mark’s Hospital Foundation.
Through the support of Network Rail, we were able to host the End Event of the 2015 Colon Challenge at King’s Cross Station for the cyclists and their supporters. In total, the Colon Challenge raised over £53,000. We look forward to working with Network Rail for many years to come on one of our largest annual fundraising initiatives.