Work with us and help us raise more money for bowel disease research, education and training.
We are grateful for the support of corporates who raise money on our behalf, fund specific projects and facilitate our fundraising efforts in various ways.
Why is our work so important?
- Bowel cancer is the fourth most common cancer in the UK with almost 42,000 people diagnosed with bowel cancer every year.
- 146,000 in the UK are living with Ulcerative Colitis.
- Crohn’s Disease affects at least 115,000 people in the UK and millions more worldwide. The disease can start at any age, but usually appears for the first time between 10 and 40 and diagnosis is on the increase in children and teenagers.
You can find out more about our current corporate supporters below.
For several years, Marks Barfield Architects have kindly donated London Eye tickets and private pod experiences for various raffles and events which enable us to raise vital unrestricted funds. Marks Barfield conceived and designed the world famous London Eye amongst other fantastic projects.
Morrisons in Hatch End kindly supports the Foundation by facilitating in store fundraising events with community groups such as The Challenge (NCS) and our Christmas bag packing events.
The Foundation was this year selected as one of the three local charities to benefit from their Tesco Bags of Help grant scheme. You can find out more about how to vote here and the Surgical Robotics Research Programme that will benefit from the grant. Tesco in Cricklewood have also supported the Foundation by facilitating in store fundraising events with The Challenge (NCS).
For several years, Yakult have kindly support our printed information and fundraising publications. You can see our most recent seasonal campaign, supported by Yakult, here.
Become a corporate supporter!
Are you interested in working with us to create a future free from the fear of bowel disease? Then we would love to hear from you!
When developing relationships with corporate supporters, we aim to:
- Build bespoke partnership opportunities that are mutually beneficial
- Encourage active engagement from staff and promote team building activities
- Advise on PR surrounding your support to ensure positive exposure
- Aline with your companies CSR objectives
To discuss a potential partnership, fundraising at work or charity of the year applications, please contact Jemima on 0208 235 4092 or email email@example.com